Who are we?
We want to dust off the world of tableware
We believe that today plates, glasses and all the products placed on a table are table objects in their own right. They reveal who we are, our tastes, our desires of the moment, and they deserve to be chosen with care.
So we decided to offer at Waww La Table various collections of glass, ceramics, textiles and many other objects that all meet very specific criteria.
- the beautiful: even if it is relative; here, we assume our choices.
- the responsible: at Waww, we have favoured solidarity by producing our own designs at Les Ateliers de Tyr, a charitable NGO recognized by UNESCO based in southern Lebanon.
- craftsmanship: by calling on craftsmen all over the world who possess exceptional know-how that is often passed down from generation to generation. Their talent is in their hands, and that means that each object is created with a soul.
- the unique: with new ideas for fully laid out tables, for example.
- upcycling: where vintage rediscovers its letters of nobility and brings us the joy of consuming in a circular economy. Waww! It is ethical and sustainable! We love it.